Things to do in Boston | Experience Boston
Take advantage of our scenic city, and explore all it has to offer by walking along the harbor. Take in the history, rejuvenate with a little retail therapy and enjoy the nightlife as Boston comes to life.
- Boston Theatre District (1.5 miles): See everything from Broadway hits to locally produced shows in Boston's theatre district, which is primarily located between Tremont and Boylston Street.
- Bunker Hill Monument (3.8 miles): As you climb the 294 steps to the top of the monument, you will be transported back to the scene of the first battle of the Revolutionary War.
- Boston Common (1.6 miles): Visit Boston's oldest public park, which was created in 1632, and take advantage of outdoor dining, entertainment and festivals during warm weather, and ice skating on the Frog Pond during chillier months.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace (1.7 miles): Explore the original Faneuil Hall building, which still hosts town meetings today, or take advantage of souvenir shopping and dining at neighboring Quincy Market.
- Boston Public Garden (1.6 miles): As the very first public botanical garden in the United States, the Boston Public Garden is a relaxing natural environment in the heart of Boston proper. You'll find a variety of flowers here, including hybrids that were once considered an eyesore, but are now celebrated for their unique beauty.
- Boston's North End (2 miles): Cry out "The British Are Coming" by Paul Revere's historic home before dining at one of the great Italian eateries that make up the North End neighborhood.
- Freedom Trail (2.5 miles): Step back in time throughout 250 years of American history on this self or actor-guided walking tour. You'll have the opportunity to visit 16 historical sites including the King's Chapel and the Bunker Hill Monument.
- Newbury Street (7 miles): This mile-long street lined with brownstones invites you to rejuvenate by shopping at stores ranging from local boutiques to your favorite brand names.
Explore the City
- Boston Convention Center (0.8 miles): Enjoy your next meeting or event at this convenient convention center located across the street from Element Boston Seaport. This convention center is considered to be the largest in New England, plus it is located in the heart of the Boston Seaport District.
- Fenway Park (5.1 miles): Cheer on Boston's Major League Baseball team and size up the Green Monster before singing some Neil Diamond for the 7th inning stretch.